Thread: Busch Stadium: Standing room only

Busch Stadium: Standing room only

At the new Busch stadium, are you limited from walking around the stadium with standing room only tickets? What about the bleachers? Any restrictions there? Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by cgcoyne2; 04-27-2010 at 01:42 AM.
    Jimmy Dugan: Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying! (Tom Hanks, "A League of Their Own" (1992)

From what I've seen there are no restrictions. The stadium seems to be more open in their policy of where you can go. At Busch II unless you had a field level ticket, you couldn't even get down to that concourse. The only restrictions to seating areas are in front of the main aisle in the field level seats between 1st and 3rd. So as far as standing room only, there are a lot of better vantage points than at Busch II. There are spots in the main aisle of the field level to stand, but get there early.

As far as bleachers, is you question about standing room there or if the bleachers are general admission first come first serve? The only place in the bleacher area for standing room is at the back of the left field bleachers and the main field level aisle in right field. I remember back in the day at Busch II when the bleachers were separate from every other part of the stadium and the seats were general admission first come first serve. Also they wouldn't sell those tickets until day of. The new Busch has assigned seating in the bleachers now. Hope this helps you.

Yes and Thank you. I really wanted to know if I bought standing room only can I walk around the whole stadium and basically check it out and get a feel for the whole place. Thanks again.
    Jimmy Dugan: Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying! (Tom Hanks, "A League of Their Own" (1992)