PDA

View Full Version : ballpark blueprints

mobile eggroll
03-29-2005, 03:46 PM
hey i'm currently doing a school project designing a baseball field and i was wondering if nebody knew of any blueprints of major or minor league stadiums that could be found on the web. Itried ballparkblueprints.com but that simply isn't in-depth enough for what i need as i will be designing everything in the process, such as dugouts and the internal structure. if anyone could give me a few links that'd be great! and hopefully i can put a link with pics up on the project soon.

Elvis
03-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Do these help?

Elvis
03-29-2005, 10:26 PM
This is a comparison of coors field and a revamped Fenway.

mobile eggroll
03-29-2005, 10:46 PM
hmmmm that will be of some help but i'm also going to be designed the interior as inthe club houses, caochs offices, showers, league offices, gym, scout room an all that other underground stuff. So the best thing for me right now si what it actually looks like inside, nothing to fancy, just a general overview would be geat so i can see how they lay things out.

Donnybrook @ Second base
03-30-2005, 07:14 AM
I would think post-9/11 that that information is not available.

mobile eggroll
03-30-2005, 09:09 AM
what about of minor league parks or of any park with a good sized baseball field in general?

voodoochile
04-17-2005, 04:09 PM
I have been trying for years to acquire the blueprints for Yankee Stadium, and I have contacted the designer, the contractor, the builder and the stadium itself. So far what I have is limited. I have built several models of Yankee Stadium, and one of Wrigley from kits, and one from scratch. If you are building from your own design, you should be able to get by on photos alone. Lay it out on paper and build a cardboard shell first. That way you could cut this or that, and get it the way you like before actual construction.

SparkyL
04-06-2007, 09:46 PM
I have some other files but they're too big to upload to this site.

spiderico
04-07-2007, 07:30 AM
SparkyL,
I'd love to be able to get a more high res scan of that old yankee stadium blueprint cross-section profile. Or any buleprints from old yankee stadium for that matter. I can give you an email address where you could send it. In return, I have a full set of blueprints from the '73-'76 renovations. I can scan in a few shots and send them to you if interested. Please let me know. You can contact me at: spiderico_us@yahoo.com. Thanks!